Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Vacation and news

As most of you know, I will be away all weekend in Cape May beginning Friday. I am considering a few books for my next review and will attempt to read it at the hotel at night but I will probably just be at the beach. Also, since I have signed up for the newspaper and literary club at my university, I thought I would try to polish my skills by writing a few articles on here. Since my main specialty is crime I figured I should try to step out of my comfort zone and do something else. As soon as I pick a topic and write my article I will post it! Also, I received an email from someone yesterday asking me if I would post about how to properly do "in-text" citations for a college level English course so I will be posting that tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read your articles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paul! I am very excited to begin writing in a journalistic setting once again!

      Delete