Sunday, July 31, 2016

Happy News!

I am proud to announce that I have been exempt from my final exam for my Women's Literature class due to the fact that I received an A for the class. I am very thrilled about this because I had a very difficult time with this class and I am proud of myself for being the only one in the class to get an A. Also, not having to take the final, I have more time to spend on my novel Lost Prince of Waydale that is scheduled to be released in the fall (probably around October or November depending on the editor). Another side note, my laptop died on my yesterday so I had to go out and buy a new one last night since my work sort of relies on my computer. I was not happy about spending the money but I really didn't have a choice.

I was thinking about posing a new book review soon and another one of my poems since so many people liked my first one. I will keep everyone updated on the progress of my novel as well as my book reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment