Thursday, July 7, 2016

League of Legends, Pokemon GO and Nancy Drew.

I know they're not many (if any at all) that read my blog but I wanted to discuss a little bit about myself. Other then reading and writing book reviews I also like to do several other things. For example, I am a huge fan of the MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) League of Legends. I main the support champions that do most of the work but never get credit. I enjoy playing the champions that heal instead of being in all the action.
          Also, I am a huge fan of Pokemon since I grew up in the 90's when it first aired and I love playing the games. The new Pokemon app was just released in the US today called Pokemon GO. This app allows you to walk around your neighborhood (or drive to a different one) and "catch" Pokemon and challenge others around you. I find this fun because it is a good way to get myself out of my apartment and join the real world. My college (Cedar Crest College) has a lot of "Pokestops," these are places where you can find more Pokeballs, healing potions and even rare Pokemon eggs!
          The last thing I like to do is play and read Nancy Drew. Since I did a book review on one or two of my favorite Nancy Drew books, this shouldn't be a huge surprise. Nancy Drew has always been a go to for me when I was feeling down or needed to distract myself. They are games that require a lot of thinking and concentration which is why I enjoy it so much.
          Well now you know a little more about me and I probably wasted my time writing this. Anyway, I will have my next book reivew for Tunnels out this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment