Sunday, July 10, 2016

Tunnels- Book review #13

As promised, my next book review will be for Tunnels by Rodrick Gordon and Brian Williams. This book is about 472 pages long and that is the first reason why I love it. Now without giving too much away about the plot I will just give a quick overview.
          Tunnels is basically about a boy named Will, whose father goes missing after discovering a hole that leads underground. The boy and his friend Chester goes after him down the hole and discovers a hidden world located under modern day London. This society is very secret and has many questionable rules. The two boys see strange creatures they consider pets and meet a family with a boy not so different in age as Will and Chester. Will eventually finds out a shocking family secret and questions everything his parents ever told him.
           I loved this book because it took me to a whole other place that makes you forget where you are. Also, the authors create a situation that seems impossible but possible at the same time. I was always fascinated by the idea of there being a whole other world underground. I also like this book because of the mystery and drama that is involved. I love reading about drama, but I hate having it in my life. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes adventure and mystery. They're several other books in the series and I would recommend reading all of them!  

No comments:

Post a Comment