Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Things to come

Without giving too much away, I wanted to let everyone know that I am in the middle of working on my new book. My novel, Running From Fate is still being worked on but, honestly, I get so bored with it that I can't seem to continue it. This new book is titled Lost Prince of Waydale and it is 25 page so far. I have my sister working on the art for the cover and the art inside. My target audience is around 12-15 years of age. Here is an example of what I have written on the back of the book.

          After 13-year-old Collin loses his family in a tragic fire, he is sent to live with his aunt and uncle in North Dakota. While visiting his old burned down home for the last time, he finds a mysterious book that appears to have escaped the blaze. Once in his new home, Collin gets the chance to open this strange book. Before he knows it, Collin finds himself sucked into the magical kingdom of Waydale. Not only is Collin stuck in an unknown dimension, the local villagers are convinced he is their long lost prince! Will Collin stay and help his people, or will he choose to go back to live the normal life his parents wanted for him?

This summary isn't perfected but that is the main idea of the story. Stay tuned for more updates on it, I have been working on it as much as I can considering I have a huge paper due on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment