Thursday, September 22, 2016

First day of Fall!


I am super excited about it finally being the first day of fall! I love fall with its changing leaves and colder weather. I have been so sick of the heat that I have been ready to wear long pants and a jacket for a few weeks now! Also, with fall comes my favorite holiday, Halloween! I finally have my own place to decorate and I am excited to do so. Also, since it is fall that means it is just that much closer to my novel coming out, Lost Prince of Waydale, in November. However, I do have a lot of school things going on right now such as papers and tests. Also, I am now on the food and decoration committee for my literary club, Preterite's, Literary ComicCon in coming in October. Unfortunately this day falls on another special day, my 3 1/2 year anniversary to my boyfriend. I'm sure he understands that I will be busy but I still feel bad. 

Anyway, I just wanted to touch bases with everyone and express my joy for the fall! I can't wait to wear my long pants, boots and drink pumpkin spice lattes. Everyone enjoy their weekend and I hope you stay tuned for my special book reviews coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment