Tuesday, June 30, 2015

A few random things.

Since my domain www.thoughtsofjessilynn.com is now working I figured I would repost links to purchase my two books What Happens After and Nothing To Hide. Both books are also available on Amazon so here are the links to that. I will try to post more interesting things in the next few days but no promises. Writing and literature will be a huge part of this blog and I will be posing different books I have read and reviewing them over the next few weeks so you all can look forward to that! The books will range from young adult, adult and even children's. I read all sorts of books find inspiration from any genre. I will try to post a new one ever one to two weeks but when the summer is over and I return to college I am not sure how often I will be able to post.

1 comment: