Sunday, January 8, 2017

Update on Lost Prince of Waydale


Just so everyone is aware my novel Lost Prince of Waydale is in the hands of the editor (finally) and will be released soon. With school coming up so soon and my engagement party right around the corner I barely had time to get in touch with them. I can't wait for the book to finally come out, I am setting up a pre-order for it on Amazon tomorrow. I look forward to hearing my feedback and seeing my book on the shelf. It has been a while since I first release my other two books What Happens After and Nothing to Hide so I am super excited. Also, I have a preliminary book review coming out soon so you can look forward to that too! To serve as a reminder, here is the link to my Amazon page for my previous books. Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment